This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Student Entrant 2014
Utrecht School of Art and Technology
Aril is a fast-paced real-time strategy game, focused on intense quick matches. With Aril we merged the build phase and battle phase. As a result Aril matches never take longer than 5 minutes, where every minute is packed with quick decision making and high-level tactical thinking.
Aril features innovative gameplay, an experimental art style focused on clarity and an energetic yet soothing soundtrack. Aril matches can be played over internet and LAN against other human players or can be practiced offline against the computer. An in-depth campaign is also available to teach you the ins and outs of the game and allow you to become an Aril expert.
- Innovative gameplay, allowing high-level tactical thinking and quick decision making.
- Intense fast-paced multiplayer matches.
- An experimental art style focused on clarity of battle.
- An excellent mix of energetic beats and soothing sounds
- An extensive single-player campaign with unique challenges.